E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My Pad will not open up when switched on seems as if locked.

Customer Question
My Pad will not...

My Pad will not open up when switched on seems as if locked

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Last week

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

I don't know how to do it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please exactly what you see on the screen of the laptop?

Please let me know