E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My ereader has a battery showing on the screen - how do I…

Customer Question
My ereader has a...

My ereader has a battery showing on the screen - how do I turn it on

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Well i haven't tried using it for months so it may have a flat battery

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Kindle has a battery symbol w ith explanation mark in middle. How do I download my library

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle.

Let me know the results please

Thank you