E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

If I buy another kindle will it let me change my e-mail

Customer Question
If I buy another...

If I buy another kindle will it let me change my e-mail address.I am worried that it will shut me out

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

My last kindle shut me out when I tried tp change my e-mail, it was getting full and I haven't charge or used it since, I know that all the books are transferred so I thought if I bought a new one it might just transfer the address and I would be locked out again

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
All books are linked to your Amazon account so the new Kindle will not help with this actual issue, but I can help you solve it.

First, is the main issue you cannot sign into your Amazon account?

Please let me know

Thank you