E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Newly purchased kindle ereader trouble registering and

Customer Question
Newly purchased kindle ereader...

Newly purchased kindle ereader trouble registering and startihg.ihav a

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Registering i have an amazon accountbut no response with my passworf which is Orlando34

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I am slighty vision impaird and 84 years old

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 7 months ago

It sounds like you are unable to register the Kindle and you are unable to login to the amazon account, In order to reset the password ***** the amazon account please follow the instruction below:

1. Go to http://amazon.com/gp/css/account/forgot-password/email.html

2. Follow the on-screen instructions. You may be asked to copy the text from a picture in a text entry box (commonly known as a "CAPTCHA"). Make sure to enter the letters in all-caps. If you have a problem reading the "CAPTCHA," we'll give you a chance to try again with a different one. If you continue having an issue with the validation screen, contact us.

3. Follow the instructions in the e-mail sent to the e-mail address on your account.

Note: If you created your account with a mobile phone number, you'll receive an SMS message with instructions instead of an e-mail.

After you've created a new password, it will become active right away.

In this case I will opt-out and allow another expert to take over. Other experts will be able to see this question and the conversation which you had with me and they will be providing you a proper solution. Thank you for your patience.