E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I don't receive books on my kindle I asked to receive books…

Customer Question
I don't receive books...

I don't receive books on my kindle I asked to receive books on my lap pad I don't whats up

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I haven/t received books on my kindle for quite awhile. I didn't do any thing can it be fixed

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the model of the Kindle with the issue?

Thank you

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician