E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Forgot password. A few days ago. I dont know what a factory…

Customer Question
Forgot password Technician's Assistant:...

Forgot password

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

A few days ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

I dont know what a factory reset is. it asks for my email address and cell phone number and says they are wrong. had another kindle before ans someone else set it up and i am stuck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

My former email address was***@******.***

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the account this password ***** *****?

Please let me know