E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I had a Kindle Fire as a gift last year. I never opened it…

Customer Question
I had a Kindle...

I had a Kindle Fire as a gift last year. I never opened it as I was using my Nook. My husband uses his KIndle Fire with no problem. Now I opened it and it won't let me register. What to do?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

I year

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

I followed all the prompts. It won't let me register with my email and my Amazon password. It keeps timing out.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I don't think so. I can't use it if it won't let me register. I wanted to transfer to the Kindle as a reader and not use Kindle for Ipad anymore.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to register it?

Please let me know