E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Forgot password. A few days ago. I dont know what a factory…

Customer Question
Forgot password Technician's Assistant:...

Forgot password

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

A few days ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

I dont know what a factory reset is. it asks for my email address and cell phone number and says they are wrong. had another kindle before ans someone else set it up and i am stuck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

My former email address was***@******.***

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
My email changed
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

i still cannot use my kindle
I still cannot use my kindle. My previous email was***@******.***. Now i am at***@******.***. can you change it and change the poassword to 8Pebbles. So far nothing has been accomplished by Just answer. Should i just give up the kindle.
I cannot find the response to me anywhere

Have you tried resetting the password?

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician