E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

Kobo aura h20. Message error: oops! Something went wrong.

Customer Question
Kobo aura h20. Message...

Kobo aura h20. Message error : oops! Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Technician's Assistant: What Kobo model do you have?

Kobo aura h20 edition 2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kobo e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Couple books, im at a new hostel, so the internet is different, but seems to work. The last book i bought was maybe 2 weeks ago...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No, im trying to check on my account from the ipad right now

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 2 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
Follow these steps and let me know what happens please.
Go to your Home screen.
Tap the Sync tile.
If you're within range of a known network, your eReader automatically joins that network and will begin syncing.
If you're not within range of a known network, your eReader will begin the Adding a Network process.
When your eReader lists available networks, tap the name of the network you’d like to connect to.
If the network is secured, use the keyboard to enter the password.
Tap Join.
Once you successfully connect to the network, it will be added to your Known Networks list.
Well, that's obvious
Internet works, i can make research and everything
Could it be that I am travelling in Argentina? It works in every other south american country i've been...
No more answer?
That is possible, there are restrictions on book purchases for each country.
On every books i tried?
Is that your final answer Mr Boman, not very helpfull for 5$
No, that shouldn't happen on every book title.
Try a reset please.
turn off your eReader.
Locate the small hole on the bottom of your eReader.
Unfold a paperclip and slide an end into the hole.
Press gently until you feel a click. Your eReader should restart.
Did that work for you?
Not sure there is one on this kobo, no little hole
I think the only alternative would be to do a factory reset from the setting, but I would lose bunch of books that we're not bought with Kobo (I don't have a computer to back them up)....

the reset hole is near the charge port on bottom.

No hole there, you sure you got the good model?

Insert a paper clip into the small hole beside the Micro USB slot and push gently.

Noooo there's no hole there my poor friend Randy, you're mistaken with the 1st edition. Better find me an answer Mr.Justanswer, or i'll give you one star ⭐️
Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician