E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Its not excepting my address or password to register. I.

Customer Question
Its not excepting my...

Its not excepting my address or password ***** register.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

I

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Fire hd 8

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Fire?

Brand new I just got it and charged it up

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Fire?

Selected English and tried to register

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

For now just get it up and running

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 7 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
See if you can sign in on your computer at Amazon.com with the Amazon account info that you are using on the Kindle fire?