E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Has been sitting on a shelf for a year, took out charged but…

Customer Question
Has been sitting on...

Has been sitting on a shelf for a year, took out charged but cannot get it to turn on...

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your e-reader?

Couple days ago, but I never got it to turn on

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

No, I will do so, thank you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Did not work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know the exact make and model of your e-reader?