E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

Turns on then stops when the title nook comes up...wont turn…

Customer Question
Turns on then stops...

Turns on then stops when the title nook comes up...wont turn off and nothing plays when I do try to turn it on freezes as unit starts

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your e-reader?

Friday night

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Did soft reboot and nothing then tried force reboot and nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want it to work so I can read, oh put on an app game thurs

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician