E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle serial number starts with 9062 what model do I…

Customer Question
My kindle serial number...

My kindle serial number starts with 9062 what model do I have?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Just starting to not turn pages

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Kindle Paper White 2.

Try this to fix the not turning pages issue:

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

back up now loading a book
now loaded the book muck quicker and is now turning pages.
why did I have to restart??

Sometimes there is a glitch in the firmware/software that can cause that issue.

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!