E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My wife loves Pinterest and yesterday she could not open it.

Customer Question
My wife loves Pinterest...

My wife loves Pinterest and yesterday she could not open it. I can get on my computer so I know that internet is working fine. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Pinterest?

Last Friday night We did not have a phone and weren"t sure you would be open on weekend but she needs it so bad I took a chance.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

We are having trouble updating

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.