E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It looks that it's locked and have to doubleclick

Customer Question
It looks that it's...

It looks that it's locked and have to doubleclick everything.The lady tells everythingyou touch

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

2 months ago maybe

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No I didn't try that so pease help me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/10/2017
Electronics Technician: MD.SADIQUE, Engineer replied 8 months ago
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Is it a Kindle fire/Paperwhite?

Fire

You forgot your Kindle password.

Enter an incorrect password (at least characters in length) for five times.

Then you will get a prompt to reset your Kindle or wait 30 seconds to try again.
Tap Reset to reset your device to factory defaults.

Tell me how it goes!