E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My screen comes on with date etc. correct......but the

Customer Question
Second opinion] My screen...

Second opinion] My screen comes on with date etc. correct......but the yellow arrow will not function ,,,,I just wiggles forward a bit and that's it. This is the latest...at first everything went well until it asked for the password. We had problems with our cable so changed the service and Internet, The device wouldn't recognize the new password. It said to reset a password ***** would lose all my informatio....all my e-books??? No way.Then it went to the present problem.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Hmmm, I think a few weeks back in October? At the time the internet etc. went out all over .

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No....I didn't know you could reset without losing my "library:

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Just to get it working.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!