E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Trying to set up nook 7 inch tablet, typed in wrong router…

Customer Question
Trying to set up...

Trying to set up nook 7 inch tablet, typed in wrong router PW, and cannot find how to correct the problem.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

It is a brand new unit and was trying to make initial set up

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

Have no idea what a factory reset is

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.