E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I was not able to sign in with my existing password so I had…

Customer Question
I was not able...

I was not able to sign in with my existing password ***** I had a code sent to my email so I could change my password. Now I still can't log in. It keeps sending me codes to enter, I enter the code and I get a new code to enter, I enter that code and get new code to enter. It never stops

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

About 3 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

I have no idea what a factory reset is

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.