E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a small kindle version 4.1.3 that all of a sudden…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl....

Hi Pearl. I have a small kindle version 4.1.3 that all of a sudden will not connect to the wi-fi. I have tried turning the kindle off, re-typing the password ***** even turned wi-fi on and off . Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Kindle?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help

What is the error message that you see?

Harry. I figured out the problem myself. Thank you

Thank you