E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Cannot find cloud to download books. Downloads samples ok…

Customer Question
Cannot find cloud to...

Cannot find cloud to download books. Downloads samples ok but want the whole story

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your e-reader?

About two hours ago. First books I have tried to download in several months.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

No I will try but I am sure it is me missing some step or other

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Glad you still there. Shut down made no difference. I choose a book I want - Michael Connolly ‘Angel of investigation’ and it gives me reviews and I can download the sample but cannot. Find where to download the book itself

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Try restarting your e-reader and also restart your wifi router.

Ensure the e-reader is connected to the internet, then try downloading the whole book again.

Let me know if that works?