E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Having problems with my Kindle, my credit card date expired.

Customer Question
Having problems with my...

Having problems with my Kindle, my credit card date expired

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Just started. I tried ordering kindle books, says numbers are wrong

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Ive read several books with no problem. Visa extended my credit date.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

To change any of your payment information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC or Laptop (NOTE: This can not be done from the Kindle directly).

You can update your card info directly at the link below through Amazon's site:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570

If you need further assistance or get stuck- let me know. Before you go, could you please click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.