E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I HAVE HAD MY KINDLE FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS, DOWNLOADED MANY

Customer Question
I HAVE HAD MY...

I HAVE HAD MY KINDLE FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS , DOWNLOADED MANY BOOKS WITHOUT ISSUE. i NOW FIND IT IS ASKING FOR A PASSWORD *****

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your Kindle?

TODAY, WHAT I THOUGHT WAS MY PASSWORD ***** NOT WORK.I HAVE TRYED THE RESET TO NO AVAIL

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

No luck comes up with CREDIT CARD SET UP (in order to keep your account safe ,you'ii need to login again before adding a new card ) then gives 2 options CONTINUE or CLOSE if i chose CLOSE it goes back to previous screen , and then i press buy again and takes me back to that screen. if i chose CONTINUE it asks for my password *****

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

Is it asking for a wireless password ***** for your account password?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason