E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have 2 kindles I want to return for credit, one works the…

Customer Question
I have 2 kindles...

I have 2 kindles I want to return for credit, one works the other does not. Tell me where to send them

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Dont know. They are about 3-4 ears old. I bought a new Kindle for my wife she loves it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I have not used mine in about 3-4 years. My wife prefers the smaller verson, she doesnt want the larger one,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Just where to send them for credit to my acct.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I came to you by mistake, I want the kindies returned and credited to my account. I do not want them fixed.
Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician