E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Can not access books. nook is about 5 years old, Wednesday,

Customer Question
Can not access books...

Can not access books. nook is about 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Wednesday

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No, how do we do that

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know what is exactly happening when you are trying to access books on your nook?

only upside doen horseshoe shows up. lower screen is black.
please answer
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

Okay, may I know if you have tried restarting your nook tablet?

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

Please try to follow the below steps in order to restart your nook tablet once more and let me what happens:

1. Press and hold the power button for 20 seconds, then release the power button.

2. Press the power button again for 2 seconds to turn on your tablet.

I did not get your answer until now. I already had that answer so you were no help. Please cancel any charges. the credit card company has already contacted me regarding your charges and wondered if they were fraudulent.
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

Sorry for the inconvenience caused I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support and can check regarding the charges.