Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

Can not access books. nook is about 5 years old, Wednesday,

Customer Question

can not access books. nook is about 5 years old
JA: When could you last access your device?
Customer: Wednesday
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.
Customer: no, how do we do that
JA: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aparna Indresh replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know what is exactly happening when you are trying to access books on your nook?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
only upside doen horseshoe shows up. lower screen is black.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
please answer

Okay, may I know if you have tried restarting your nook tablet?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Please try to follow the below steps in order to restart your nook tablet once more and let me what happens:

1. Press and hold the power button for 20 seconds, then release the power button.

2. Press the power button again for 2 seconds to turn on your tablet.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I did not get your answer until now. I already had that answer so you were no help. Please cancel any charges. the credit card company has already contacted me regarding your charges and wondered if they were fraudulent.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support and can check regarding the charges.