E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

You guys been taking $10.62 every month i didn't order

Customer Question
You guys been taking...

You guys been taking $10.62 every month i didn't order anything i dont even know whats this

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

I have the kindle tablet

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I got them for my kids its been like 6 months already

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No that be all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.