Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

For second opinion > I am unable to enter p/w. The o on the

Customer Question

for second opinion > I am unable to enter p/w . The o on the line to enter is dead. & the button on top to use voice does not work either.

I am unable to enter p/w . The o on the line to enter is dead. & the button on top to use voice does not work either.
JA: When did you last charge your e-reader?
Customer: I do not understand
JA: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?
Customer: No. I listened last evening until I shut down,
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just how to get it open

Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Harry replied 11 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.