E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

The screen is not moving. It is stuck on a page and will not…

Customer Question
The screen is not...

The screen is not moving. It is stuck on a page and will not advance. The power button does not work and the nook button (n) on the bottom of the nook reader is not working either. What do I need to do to get the reader to shut off/on and advance the page?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your e-reader?

2 nights ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

The reader is less than a year old

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Reader and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the reader and use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Sorry, it didn't work. Any other suggestions?

When you did my instructions, did the screen turn off?