E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It will not turn on when I swipe to unlock Kindle, two days…

Customer Question
It will not turn...

It will not turn on when I swipe to unlock Kindle

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

Two days ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

Didn't know about it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

This happened after I charged it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and use it

Let me know the results please

Thank you