E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have been using my kindle for several years withthe same…

Customer Question
I have been using...

I have been using my kindle for several years withthe same credit card number.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I paid my credit card off as I didnt want to pay the interest but i am still using it but when I tried to buy a book I was told I didnt have an account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

What can I do?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 7 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
My name is***** will be glad to assist you.
You can edit your payment method by visiting the Settings page within Manage Your Content and Devices from a web browser on your computer.To view or edit your payment method:
Go to Amazon.com, then go to Manage Your Content and Devices (Amazon.com full site).
Or on your Kindle,
From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Digital Payment Settings.
Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.
Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Digital Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.