E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It doesn't charge. I don't know. Sorry. How can I find out?

Customer Question
It doesn't charge. Technician's...

It doesn't charge.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

I don't know. Sorry. How can I find out? I think it's a Kindle Fire.

Technician's Assistant: The Android Technician will be able to walk you through that. How old is your Kindle Fire?

Almost a year.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.