E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can't get my Nook to open. I have pushed everywhere and it…

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my Nook to open. I have pushed everywhere and it is fully charged. The screen is open to "nook by Barnes $ Noble"

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

All I can see on the nook directions book is nook glowlight plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Yesterday....Like I said...I have tapped everywhere I usually do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I took the nook out of my cover and pushed the large button on the back and held etc.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I tried to open my ereader again while waiting for a response .....it came on. Can it be that it was over-charged. I also have trouble when trying to turn a page. It freezes & has to be coaxed to go to the next page several times.
I cannot afford any more charges, so cannot use the call me service.

Overcharging is not an issue.

It is likely that the Nook was glitching and now it should be okay.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.