E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Recently I bought a number of kindle books. I am 86 Y.O. and…

Customer Question
Recently I bought a...

Recently I bought a number of kindle books. I am 86 Y.O. and cannot remember The names

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I possibly sent some to my kindle 4, which is not working any more. Iwish all oftem to be sent to my Kindle 4.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

AS above

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Cory, Technician replied 7 months ago
Cory
Cory, Technician

Welcome, I am Cory.

Why doesn't the Kindle 4 work anymore?

I do nt know and do not care. My kindle 3 is much better

Did you register it with Kindle?