E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Can't find my Kindle!!! Must have left it somewhere. Is

Customer Question
Can't find my Kindle!!...

Can't find my Kindle!!! Must have left it somewhere. Is there a way to locate it? Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Realized yesterday that it wasn't where I thought it was.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to track your Kindle.

Thank you. Good bye
Can we shut it down so that it is unusable to whomever may find it first?

Yes, you can!

Please call 1-***-***-**** and ask for them to deregister the lost Kindle.

I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!