E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Unable to get into amazon. Haven't

Customer Question
Unable to get into...

Unable to get into amazon.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Amazon device?

Haven't.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

No.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

On which device are you trying to access the account on?

Please let me know

Thank you

I'm not getting anywhere. seems like everything I do they want money. I just want to be able to turn on my fire HD 8 and use it.

Hi there

Is the issue you cannot turn on your Kindle? It will no start?