E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Im trying to buy a book but it keeps insisting my card

Customer Question
Hi. Im trying to...

Hi. Im trying to buy a book but it keeps insisting my card number doesnt look right. Ive rebooted it and tried 2 visa cards and the numbers are correct but it wont work

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Im not sure. I just got it from someone secon hand

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Just today. I tried reentering the information and i restarted it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just want to be able to make purchases

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.