Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I left my kindle on the plane however all my books went over

Customer Question

I left my kindle on the plane however all my books went over to my iPad I had a w series however they seem to be disappearing with only a few remaining and those are mostly "samples" of books I purchased. Can you help, I'm going to the UK in 11 days and would really like to have had my books
JA: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Quite a few months now, not being very computer literate I was hoping it would correct itself ha!!!
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so....that's about it !!!
Category: E-Readers
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I really didn't want to sign up with anyone so can you please cancel pay pal. I have had more success with Amazon on the phone. Thank you
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  Harry replied 11 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.