E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It plays an audible book for a few seconds and then pauses.

Customer Question
It plays an audible...

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindle Fire

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

Less than a year old...

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

Nothing. I don't know what to do.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!