E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I don't know how to get my Kindle Fire 7 logged on? It asks…

Customer Question
I don't know how...

I don't know how to get my Kindle Fire 7 logged on?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle Fire?

It asks me to choose a network but none of them is familiar to me.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

No I did not know about that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just need some one to help me figure out how to get on my Kindle

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you see the name of your Wi-Fi network in the list?

No I don't know which it is, I tried them all.
Does that cost me another $20 over the $31 I just paid?

Yes, it does.

Do you know the name of your own Wi-Fi network?

If that is so, then no, if you can just walk me through it on line.

sorry I hit something that disconnected me from our comversation

I found an email that tells me about WiFi stating passcode for Terrell network is 2_Chr1sty

Is that the name of your Wi-Fi network?

A tech installed the router & I do not know where he purchased it from. I think I found it and I am getting logged in.

Let me know

It worked & is installing now.

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit