E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have used amazon .ca many times but afer brousing Kindle…

Customer Question
I have used amazon...

I have used amazon .ca many times but afer brousing Kindle My account is locked up & i cannot use my amazon .ca account & cannot sign in

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

I accesed it a day or two ago but now my account is locked & I ddid not get a link in my email how to unlock it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

Yes I did but no results all that ever comes up is all kindle.Please cancell everything concerning kindle

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No ihave told you my concerns

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.