E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have lost my kindle on an aircraft & nee to speak with a…

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my kindle on an aircraft & nee to speak with a person about canceling that device plus getting a new one

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

The loss was two weeks ago in New Zealand. your answer does not fit my question

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.