Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

My Kindle won't go on although it is fully charged!

Customer Question

JA: When did you last charge your Kindle?
Customer: Yesterday
JA: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

The problem you're having is often due to the software in the Kindle locking up and it needing to be rebooted. To do this, simply press and hold the power button on the Kindle for 40 FULL seconds, then release and wait a full minute for it to reboot (do no press anything else within that minute).
If this does not cure the issue, try that reset up to THREE TIMES and wait the full minute to see if it reboots.