E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am getting the message that I am running out of space but…

Customer Question
I am getting the...

I am getting the message that I am running out of space but I'm not sure how to delete things

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Samsung color does that help...I don't have a number or anything

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Just for about two weeks...nothing so far

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the make/model of the e-reader?

Okay it is a samsung nook the number on the back is CEO168 hope that is enough...I no longer have the paperwork

Hold down your finger on the book and you should see the option to remove/delete

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!