E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My other kindle fire won't turn on the word kindle fire

Customer Question
My other kindle fire won't...
My other kindle fire won't turn on the word kindle fire appears on the screen but it won't open up
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

The problem you're having is often due to the software in the Kindle locking up and it needing to be rebooted. To do this, simply press and hold the power button on the Kindle for 40 FULL seconds, then release and wait a full minute for it to reboot (do no press anything else within that minute). If this does not cure the issue, try that reset up to THREE TIMES and wait the full minute to see if it reboots.

Let me know what happens once you try those steps please.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?