E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My password starts with a capital R. If I click on shift key…

Customer Question
My password ***** with...

My password ***** with a capital R. If I click on shift key in lower left hand corner the letters change to numbers

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Probably a couple of months ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

How do I do that

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I should have dozens of books in my library but can’t find them

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which model Kindle do you have?