E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I HAVE LOST MY CONNECTION, i HAVE ENTERED MY WIFI NETWORK…

Customer Question
I HAVE LOST MY...

I HAVE LOST MY CONNECTION, i HAVE ENTERED MY WIFI NETWORK NAME AND MY PASSWORD ***** TIMES BUT GET A MESSAGE NO WIFI NETWORKS WERE FOUND

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

A FEW WEEKS AGO WHEN I DOWNLOADED KINDLE EBOOKS

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

NO, HOW DO I DO THAT

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once shut down your E-Reader and turn it back on.
Let me know when this is done.

OK I have done that
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Is that a Kindle/nook or kobo?

I have entered my phone number but the call button is unresponsive.
I live in Spain and my telephone number is ***** 842 892
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

I'm sorry are you not able to go online on your kindle?

NO
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Could you please briefly explain your issue and in which device you want me to help you with?

I have lost my internet connection. I have tried several times but I get a message that there is no internet connection, all my other other items have no problem, all are connected to the internet
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Okay, will take care.

Kindly mention the device that you are unable to go online now.

You have selected the category as E-reader, I request you to kindly provide me the brand and model number of that device.

kindle paper white
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Thank you, ***** ***** go to Settings>WiFi on your kindle are you able to see your WiFi name?

TP-LINK_8C823A
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Please press and hold on that name.

And let me know if you could see any option as "Forget"