E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Everything! I just got it with absolutely nothing to say how…

Customer Question
Everything! I just got...

Everything! I just got it with absolutely nothing to say how to charge it With all the other cords I have I don't know which cord etc. to charge!

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

/where am I supposed to find out?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Where do I find the model I have?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes but I guess I'll ask them.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What type of E-Reader do you have? Is there a name or model number on the box?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.