E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My battery won't recharge. I don't know!! The battery was…

Customer Question
My battery won't recharge ...

My battery won't recharge

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

I don't know!!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

The battery was dead when I wanted to use it this morning. I have plugged it in 6 hours ago and it's not responding.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: info tech, Technician replied 8 months ago
info tech
info tech, Technician
Hello
WelcomePlease reset the kindle by holding down the on off switch for 40 seconds, the kindle will reboot,let me know if that fixes pleaseAnthony