E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My last two book orders did not download to my e-reader.

Customer Question
My last two book...

My last two book orders did not download to my e-reader

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your e-reader?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

I did that earlier but just discovered I had to reconnect to my WiFi. Let me try a reboot.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Let me see if the reboot works

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.