E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

DON'T LET ME DOWN. ALREADY SENT $5. FILLED OUT TELEPHONE…

Customer Question
PLEASE DON'T LET ME...

PLEASE DON'T LET ME DOWN. ALREADY SENT $5. FILLED OUT TELEPHONE NUMBER AND NOTHING NOW. NO CALLS OR ANYTHING.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

IT'S A NOOK NOT A SMART PHONE MY IPHONE IS AN IPHONE 6s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

IT IS MY NOOK, NOT MY I PHONE. NEED TO TALK TO NOOK TECHNICIAN.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

IT IS A NOOK BOOK, NOT A SMART PHONE i ALREADY DID THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: JustAnswer, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Customer Service
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.