E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

A message saying "Unfortunately, System UI has stopped." I…

Customer Question
A message saying...

A message saying "Unfortunately, System UI has stopped." I cannot afford to pay the 40 or 50 dollars you are asking. I just need help. I read this everyday.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Please give me a live person

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Just started about 10 minutes ago. can I please talk to a live technician?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

It is worked perfect up until a few minutes ago. Didn't drop it or anything. I am 72 years old. I already sent the 5$

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

please

What is the make/model of the device that this is happening on?